As specialist immigration lawyers in Ireland, we provide expert immigration advice and legal representations concerning all types of Visa and immigration matters including Family Visa and Work Visa. Our top immigration lawyers are easily accessible and able to meet with you. Our highly qualified and experienced immigration lawyers in Ireland have a wealth of legal knowledge and good track record of successfully helping thousands of clients with their immigration cases. We can legally represent you in your immigration application, immigration appeal, Administrative Review, Pre Action Protocol (PAP) or immigration Judicial Review (JR) on fixed fee basis with flexible payment terms allowing you to pay our fixed fees in instalments.
As one of the best immigration solicitors in Ireland, we are authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), meaning our best team of immigration solicitors in Ireland maintain the highest possible standards in all aspects of our immigration legal services. We will leave no stone unturned in achieving success in your immigration application to the Home Office UK VI or in challenging the refusal of your immigration application successfully. Our leading immigration lawyers very well know the importance of documentary evidence and strong legal representations when preparing an immigration application, immigration appeal, Administrative Review or immigration Judicial Review.
The quality of our immigration services is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the immigration advice services provided by our expert immigration solicitors.
- All Visa Application types (short stay C visas and long stay D visas to Ireland)
- Citizenship/ Naturalization Applications to become a naturalized Irish Citizen
- Applications for change of immigration status
- International protection applications
- Humanitarian Leave applications
- Irish-Born Child Residency applications (Zambrano)
- Complex deportation matters and contesting the issuing and validity of Deportation and Transfer Orders
- EU Treaty Rights cases / free movement of workers/ dependent parent applications/ dependent spouse and children applications
- De Facto partner residence Applications
- Family Reunification Applications
- Work Permit applications/ Critical Skills Permit/ General Employment Permit applications
- Independent Visas – Stamp 0 Applications
- Judicial Review Applications
- Immigrant Investor Visas
- Immigration Registration Process queries
- Long Term Residence Applications
- Permission to remain for non-EEA nationals following domestic violence
- Any other general immigration queries